こんにちは!
今回は息抜きに、自由に1曲作ってみました。
ボーカルはAIに歌わせております。
YouTubeとSound Cloudにもアップロードいたしました。
YouTube
Sound Cloud
Sound Cloudからはダウンロードもできます。
ハレルヤと連呼しておりますが、僕はキリスト教徒ではなく、キリスト教に勧誘しているという意味でもありませんので、誤解のないようお願いいたします。
歌詞はこちらです。
---
人は 永遠を夢見る
僕は ただ旋律を奏で 今を生きる
ただ幾千の時が 僕らを照らしても
溢れる涙は止まらない
その弱さを抱きしめ 怖さに立ち向かう
永遠を胸に抱いたら 行け
ハレルヤ・・・ haa...
---
是非お楽しみいただけたらと思います!
Support Masaru Hinaiji
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/himusic86/
Sound Cloud : https://soundcloud.com/masaru-hinaiji
YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/@masaruhinaiji
English
Hello!
I took a little break this time and created a track freely, just for fun.
The vocals are sung by AI.
I’ve uploaded it to YouTube and SoundCloud as well.
YouTube
Sound Cloud
You can also download it from SoundCloud.
Although the song repeats “Hallelujah,” I am not a Christian, nor is it meant as any kind of religious invitation.
Please understand that it is used purely as an artistic expression.
Here are the lyrics.
*English translation
---
Hito wa eien wo yume miru
*People dream of eternity
Boku wa tada sennritsu wo kanade ima wo ikiru
*I simply play my melody and live in the present.
Tada ikusenn no toki ga bokura wo terasitemo
*Even if thousands of moments shine upon us.
Ahureru namida wa tomaranai
*My overflowing tears won’t stop.
Sono yowasa wo dakisime kowasa ni tatimukau
*Embracing my weakness, I face my fear.
Eienn wo muneni idaitara yuke
*With eternity held in your heart, go.
Hallelujah,... haa...
---
I hope you will enjoy this track!
Support Masaru Hinaiji
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/himusic86/
Sound Cloud : https://soundcloud.com/masaru-hinaiji
YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/@masaruhinaiji