Japanese
こんにちは!
この度僕の新曲の"Masaru Hinaiji feat. kayumai - Gekkou"が、Tecnomind Uplifting(Tecnomind Music)よりリリースされました!
ありがとうございます!(*´▽`*)ノ゛
ボーカリストさんは天使の声でお馴染みのkayumaiさんです。
この度も本当にありがとうございました!
こちらが歌詞になります。
---
月明り 響く懐かしい声
秋を超え行くは 白雪かな
目覚めた その日に あなたを請う
そう雨に濡れた 美しい花
指先触れた 伝わる清さ
羽休め祈る 後姿は
何よりも白く 美しかな
---
こちらから再生、ご購入になれます。
https://tecnominduplifting.fanlink.tv/TMU192
僕のYouTubeとSound Cloudにもアップロードいたしました。
YouTube
Sound Cloud
これからも日々精進して参りますのでよろしくお願いいたします!
Support Masaru Hinaiji
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/himusic86/
Sound Cloud : https://soundcloud.com/masaru-hinaiji
YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/@masaruhinaiji
Support kayumai
Twitter : https://twitter.com/kayumai_
YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/@kayumai
English
Hello everyone!
My new track “Masaru Hinaiji feat. kayumai – Gekkou” has been released from Tecnomind Uplifting (Tecnomind Music)!
Thank you so much! (´▽`)ノ゛
The vocalist is kayumai, well‑known for her angelic voice.
Thank you again from the bottom of my heart for your wonderful contribution.
Here are the lyrics.
*English translation
---
Tsuki akari hibiku natsukashii koe
*Under the moonlight, a nostalgic voice echoes.
Aki wo koe yuku wa shiroyuki kana
*Beyond the passing autumn, it is white snow that arrives.
Mezameta sono hi ni anata wo kou
*On the day I awaken, I call out for you.
Sou ame ni nureta utsukushii hana
*A beautiful flower, soaked gently by the rain.
Yubisaki hureta tsutawaru kiyosa
*From the touch of your fingertips, a pure clarity is conveyed.
Hane yasume inoru ushiro sugata wa
*Your figure from behind, praying for a moment of rest.
Naniyorimo shiroku utsukusikana
*Whiter than anything, and truly beautiful.
---
You can stream and purchase it from the link below.
https://tecnominduplifting.fanlink.tv/TMU192
I’ve uploaded it to my YouTube and SoundCloud.
YouTube
Sound Cloud
I will continue to work hard and improve every day, so I truly appreciate your continued support.
Support Masaru Hinaiji
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/himusic86/
Sound Cloud : https://soundcloud.com/masaru-hinaiji
YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/@masaruhinaiji
Support kayumai
Twitter : https://twitter.com/kayumai_
YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/@kayumai