Japanese
こんにちは!
この度僕の新曲の"Masaru Hinaiji - White Emotion"が、Redux Recordingsよりリリースされました!
ありがとうございます!(*´▽`*)ノ゛
ボーカリストさんは天使の声でお馴染みのkayumaiさんです。この度も素敵な歌声ありがとうございました!
こちらが歌詞になります。
*Japanese Translation
---
Can you see that light is always holding us?
*僕たちをいつも包み込んでくれているあの光が見えるかい?
I believe we can arrive and catch the light.
*僕は、僕たちがその光にたどり着き、掴み取れると信じてる
Even if we could not overcome those tall walls.
*例えもし僕たちがあの高い壁を乗り越えられなかったとしても
I never give up until the miracle comes.
*僕は奇跡が起きるまで諦めない
---
こちらから再生、ご購入になれます。
https://hypeddit.com/masaruhinaiji/whiteemotion
僕のYouTubeとSound Cloudにもアップロードいたしました。
YouTube
Sound Cloud
これからも日々精進して参りますのでよろしくお願いいたします!
Support Masaru Hinaiji
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/himusic86/
Sound Cloud : https://soundcloud.com/masaru-hinaiji
YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/@masaruhinaiji
Support kayumai
Twitter : https://twitter.com/kayumai_
YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/@kayumai
English
Hi guys!
My new track “Masaru Hinaiji – White Emotion” has been released on Redux Recordings!
Thank you so much for your support!
The vocalist is kayumai, well‑known for her angelic voice.
Thank you again for her wonderful performance on this track.
Here are the lyrics:
---
Can you see that light is always holding us?
I believe we can arrive and catch the light.
Even if we could not overcome those tall walls.
I never give up until the miracle comes.
---
You can stream or purchase the track from the link below.
https://hypeddit.com/masaruhinaiji/whiteemotion
I’ve uploaded it to my YouTube and SoundCloud.
YouTube
Sound Cloud
I’ll continue to work hard every day, so thank you for your continued support!
Support Masaru Hinaiji
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/himusic86/
Sound Cloud : https://soundcloud.com/masaru-hinaiji
YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/@masaruhinaiji
Support kayumai
Twitter : https://twitter.com/kayumai_
YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/@kayumai